Western Union and Bank transfers are now available to the following countries Worldwide!!! All my Transfers are processed Immediately payment has been Confirmed. You Can Pick Up Funds From Any Western union Store in Your Location. All my Transfers are do

HunterZone

Western Union and Bank transfers are now available to the following countries Worldwide!!!

All my Transfers are processed Immediately payment has been Confirmed. You Can Pick Up Funds From Any Western union Store in Your Location. All my Transfers are done using my own offshore servers and Accounts so you have Nothing to worry about. I give you the MTCN , sender info and all cash out info in 1-2 hours.
The transaction is done by using either high limit full info cards or bank logins (depending on amount) to make a series of transfers to our exchangers who then in turn send the money to the receiver. This is done to increase the margin of safety both for us and the receiver.

CONTACT ID

MY Mail: [email protected]

TELEGRAM ID: @KellyWalter

Info needed for WU transfers :-

: Full name
: City
: Country
: Valid email for sending you MTCN info etc

MTCN Will be ready for pick up in maximum 20-30mimutes fter payment
Please Dont ask me for any test transfer

Prices For Western Union Online
Transfer(Eu,Uk,Asia,Canada,Us,France,Germany,Italy and Nigeria):

$2500 Transfer = $200 Charges ( Payment BTC/PM)
$3000 Transfer = $300
$4000 Transfer = $500
$5000 Transfer = $650
$7000 Transfer = $800
$1000   Transfer = $100

Note: Only 1 time transfer on 1 name in a week , if you need daily transfers then you must have to use more names .

I TRANSFER 500$=60$ FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS FOR US TO BUILD TRUST AND LOYAL TOGETHER HERE BEFORE WE MOVE ON TO BIGGER AMOUNT HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!!!!!!

Cash App Transfer: $100-$1000
$200- $2000 $250- $2500 $300- $3000 $350-$3500 $400- $4000 $500- $5000 $600- $6000 $700- $7000 $800- $8000 $900- $9000 $1000- $10,000

=================<<=======>>==================
=================<<======>>=================

Info needed for Bank transfers :-

1: Bank name
2: Bank address
3: Zip code
4: Account Holder
5: Account number
6: Account Type
7: Routing number

Bank transfer will take maximum 24hour to show money in your bank account...I will only do one transfer in a week on one bank account . If you need more transfers then arrange more bank accounts .

Price List For Bank Transfer:
$1600 transfer = $250 Charges (Payment BTC/PM)
$2500 Transfer = $350 Charges
$5000 Transfer = $600 Charges
$10000 Transfer = $1000
$15000 Transfer = $1500

Paypal Transfer :-

Using hacked and verified paypal accounts to transfer paypal money into  your paypal account . Im doing paypal transfer to myself  safety first and I want Share my skills with buyers and customers On here too so that all of us here can make each other Rich here, So you dont have any headache to clean the money because its already clean when i transfer it into my account .

Paypal Transfer Rates :

For $500   Transfer =$60

For $1500 Transfer = $120

For $2000 Transfer = $200

For $3500 Transfer = $300

For $5000 Transfer = $400

For $7000 Transfer = $500

CONTACT ID

MY Mail:  [email protected]

TELEGRAM ID: @KellyWalter

COME AND LET GET PAID TOGETHER AND HERE WITH GREAT BEST WORLD STUFFS IN STOCK NOW...CATCH ME ONLINE NOW...!!!!TOGETHER WE MAKE IT HAPPEN.!!