Looking for staff members

We are looking for staff members to have this forum grow. If you have any skills with compiling C++, or Python or any other lanquage message me please.

If you are a config maker for Storm, Sentry, Letsbruteit, Or Openbullet let me know and we will increase you rank but of course you have to prove yourself first before we move you up in rank. This goes for Active people as well as Cracker, Moderator, Super moderator. Also we will be posting in VIP section if your looking for VIP just message me and i will get it done. Dont message me if your just learning or you say you can do things but you cant. It will waste my time and your. I will always keep an eye on you to see how you are doing. And all configs must be your own and not from another forum cause i will know. Please apply in the application section and i will always check it.

Thanks

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

• Rock1103 featured this topic
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello sir. 

I am new to your site and want to work with you guys. I am a programmer, spammer, carder, cracker and loader. I am working with fraudstercrew.su as a moderator. And now left them. Want to work with you I am experience in invasion community. I have worked it on 2-3 years for my customer find on freelancer. 

If u still need someone and find me helpful. Please inbox me at telegram 

@icanhacku1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cash App world service with the LEGIT.

I'm looking for legit buyer for long term business

•CashApp logs
 •Credit cards
 •SBA loans
 •Dump +pin
 •fullz

•PayPal •CashApp
 •Zelle
 •SBA
 •Skrill
 •Western •Pros+DL Available now

==== Contact me for LEGIT business ===

Don't hit me up for trust issues

TeleGram : @Bankslogs29

Email : [email protected]

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/7/2019 at 11:18 AM, Rock1103 said:

We are looking for staff members to have this forum grow. If you have any skills with compiling C++, or Python or any other lanquage message me please.

If you are a config maker for Storm, Sentry, Letsbruteit, Or Openbullet let me know and we will increase you rank but of course you have to prove yourself first before we move you up in rank. This goes for Active people as well as Cracker, Moderator, Super moderator. Also we will be posting in VIP section if your looking for VIP just message me and i will get it done. Dont message me if your just learning or you say you can do things but you cant. It will waste my time and your. I will always keep an eye on you to see how you are doing. And all configs must be your own and not from another forum cause i will know. Please apply in the application section and i will always check it.

Thanks

hhhhjttttatatatatztatatat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very experienced and capable in the areas you desire. Work experience for 22 years of Linux, CCNP, Security+, HTNL (6 days out-of-school suspension for subtle yet compelling click-through kudos my guerilla marketing---just maximized the strengths from each win and repeat!

keting my sxhool-a own social network: www.burnhbms.com./CSS/Photoshop & After Effects. Google AdWords cert, AWS EC2 & GCP acclaimed. Cloud based 20 thread core REPs among much more at access, PYTHON PowerShell and scripting. Skilled at FUD of payloads and disgusting innocuous file formats or browser extensions to deploy an entire  C/C++, Assembly (ran Motorola SB5100 firmware via close friend BiteMyTaco. He died 4 months after the Defcon conference ... Apparently the media giants don't like flashing firmware to make your modem anyone on their network and we attended in Vegas. Decided cable giants are not that like their Metasploit and SQLi fluent. ATM jackpotting via Rasp Pie and a simple circular vending key from overseas via Alibaba and the like.

Dumped databases and cracked credentials posted. Millions of credit cards with certificates/tokens/device ID IP SSN DL License Plate fullz great antidetect rdp of the Netherlands variety.

I can hide malware in memory, using advanced FUD methodologies through Kali, nmap,  to obfuscate the coding Windows Defender and antivirus will not find because it only runs in memory rather than writing to the disk.

Please let me know what you need. Got millions of HQ fullz as mentioned, 800-950 full credit cards and more.

Email me at [email protected]

ByteMyTaco

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...